DIY Pet Waste Composter
Make your own eco-friendly pet waste composter with a few simple tools.
What You'll Need:
- Plastic bucket
- PVC socket and plug
- Case cutter or sharp knife
- Trace PVC socket onto bottom of bucket
- Cut out hole where traced
- Place PVC socket with plug in hole
- Drill small holes into sides of bucket
- Dig hole deep enough for bucket
- Place bucket in hole and cover with dirt (leave PVC socket sticking out)
- Place poop (use only compostable bags) in bucket with leaves
Not a DIY person? We carry the Doggie Dooley Pet Waste Composting System as well as compostable waste bags.
- Vanessa Rances