DIY Sweet Potato Rope Chew
This awesome long-lasting treat for dogs is easy to make and great for their teeth and gums!
What You'll Need:
- 1 Sweet potato
- Cookie cutter
- 4' rope
- Slice sweet potato into 1/2" rounds
- Remove center of each round with cookie cutter
- Place pieces on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 2.5 hours at 250 degrees
- Flip, then bake for an additional 2.5 hours
- Make knot at end of rope
- Add potato slices, tying knots along the way
Not a DIY person? We carry Snook's sweet potato rope chews and other great Snook's sweet potato treats both in store and online.
- Vanessa Rances